Helping you Succeed Through Online Marketing !
Loren is a frequent speaker on digital marketing trends and best practices and in his current role at IBM Watson Marketing. He is focused on the emerging role of artificial intelligence and machine learning in the future of marketing. He specializes in taking complex, confusing or emerging technologies and concepts and presenting them to audiences in a fun and creative way that makes then go “aha.”
When Loren isn’t delivering presentations and content around the transformation of digital marketing, he evangelizes the transition to a future of electric vehicles (EVs) through his EVAdoption.com website/blog and as a contributing write to CleanTechnica, the #1 green tech site.
- 2011 Marketer of the Year - eec (DMA)
- Marketing Executive of the Year, 2005 - American Business Awards
- Written more than 500 articles on email and digital marketing trends and best practices, including with Media Post, ClickZ, MarketingProfs, iMedia Connection, DM News, etc.
- A regular Media Post Email Insider columnist since 2007 (250+ columns)
- Entertaining and educational public speaker with more than 200 events and Webinars in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Israel, Sweden, India and the Netherlands.
- Past co-chair eec (DMA) Marketing Awards Committee
Specialties: Building brands and awareness through Thought Leadership and Content-Based Marketing programs.