Imagine saving more than 8 working hours every week.
Yes, you heard it right.
You can save hours of work with one simple solution – automation.
Automated workflows have become a one-stop solution for businesses to do more with less.
When you can put several tasks on auto-pilot, why not leverage it to the fullest.
And to do this, there are ample tools available to get started.
One of the most popular tools is Zapier that is home to over a thousand apps.
Zapier lets you integrate two or more apps to create ‘zaps’ and set up automated workflows between them.
Just set up a ‘zap’ [i.e. automation workflow] and put your work on auto-pilot.
While Zapier is an amazing integration tool, several other Zapier alternatives have gained momentum for their ease of use, pricing details, and how smoothly the integrations work.
This article will look into the top 7 Zapier alternatives that you can try and save your business hours.
Top 7 Zapier Alternatives to Reduce Workload
N.w. The Zapier alternatives mentioned in this article are not in any particular order.
Automate.io is an easy-to-use integration platform and one of the leading Zapier alternatives.
You can integrate more than 200 cloud-based apps to create automated workflows, also known as Bots, for marketing, sales and eCommerce.
Create automated workflows with two or more apps and put your work on auto-pilot.
The bots, once created, keep running uninterrupted giving you ample time to focus on other important works.
- Ease of use: Automate.io has a simple interface that takes only a few minutes to understand and use. The easy drag and drop workflow automation builder lets you create bots in less than a minute. Create one-to-one integration or multi-step bots and get everything set up without any technical know-how or IT help.
- Actions: Automate.io lets you run around 250 tasks in a month on a free plan as compared to only 100 in Zapier’s free plan.
Small and medium businesses, eCommerce platforms, solopreneurs, sales and marketing agencies and anyone looking to integrate apps easily.
- Complete free plan available.
- Paid plans start at $29/month with a free trial option.
Looking for a powerful free Zapier alternative?
Integromat is your answer.
From simple to highly complex workflow automations, Integromat supports it all.
It offers tech-savvy users ample scope to explore automations using the visual editor that infuses coding elements like HTTP/SOAP and JSON.
If you have no coding knowledge, Integromat may be difficult to start out with.
But if you do, this platform will blow your mind with the capabilities it holds.
- Comprehensive free plan: For anyone who is starting out, Integromat has an elaborate free plan.
- Visual editor: The editor is clean and intuitive to use.
- Iteration options: Integromat lets you retrieve and iterate multiple data at a given time which is otherwise difficult in other apps.
- Developer platform: Integromat has a separate developer platform where you can create your own app with app development services.
- Has a completely free plan.
- Paid plans start at $9/month.
Outfunnel is a Zapier alternative for sales-marketing tools integrations. Outfunnel focuses on connecting sales and marketing data, deeply and easily.
What does that mean? Well, the “easily” part means that the setup takes less than 15 minutes and requires no technical know-how.
The “deeply” part means that the connections you can set up between your tools are not superficial, but actually useful for both salespeople and marketers.
- Keep sales and marketing contact lists in sync 24/7, so you can set up your marketing campaigns once and they will run automatically based on data changes in the CRM. (Works with Pipedrive, Copper, and HubSpot CRM.)
- Automatically share marketing data with sales. Email opens, clicks, form fills, web visits, etc. gets recorded in your CRM, so sales has full context and can sell smarter.
- Sync contacts from web forms and landing pages to your CRM, along with custom field mapping.
- Small and medium sized businesses where sales and marketing need to work together to drive revenue.
- Paid plans start at $19/month with 14-day free trial.
Tray.io is an enterprise level low-code automation tool and is mostly used by large SaaS companies.
Tray.io allows companies to include a large suite of integrations to their product without having to build one from scratch.
For that, they have Tray Embedded that comes handy if you are running a SaaS product.
- Connector press: Allows users to connect any web app to Tray.io even if the app is not present in the Tray app library.
- Scalable: Tray.io is a powerful tool with a custom API making it a highly sustainable and scalable option.
- Drag and drop interface: Tray.io offers an easy automation workflow builder with its simple drag and drop builder. Alternatively, you can also write your own code in automations.
- Free trial available.
- Paid plans start at $695/month when billed annually. Custom pricing option is also available.
N8n is a free open source Zapier alternative and a star in the no-code automation space.
Since it is open-sourced, it lets you host and create comprehensive automated workflows.
N8n has a no-code editor and an effective list of apps available to integrate easily.
N8n caters to a more tech-savvy group of users as it comes with a wide range of possibilities without costing a dime.
- Self hosted version: N8n has a completely free self-hosted version that you can use forever.
- Flexible and advanced: Experienced developers can tweak the code in any way they want, giving ample flexibility.
- Multi-conditional triggers: N8n has more multi-conditional triggers for any specific events than any of its competitors, especially Zapier.
- Completely free
Workato is a free Zapier alternative with a wide range of features designed for businesses, professionals and teams.
While the free plan is ideal for individual users looking to automate personal tasks, businesses and teams benefit most from the paid plans.
- Smart triggers: Workato has a smart trigger feature that makes it easy to create complex automation workflows. You will find conditional triggers, record duplication detection, in-sequence processing and more.
- Easy interface: Workato is popular for its simple interface making it extremely user-friendly. The interface is intuitive in nature and requires no coding know-how.
- Community recipes: There are over 225,000+ community recipes that can help you create automated workflows in minutes. These recipes are easy to use and can be customized if you want to.
- Free version for individuals is available.
- Pricing ranges from $249 to $5999. You need to get a quote whether you are seeking a business plan or a professional plan.
IFTTT stands for “If this then that”.
One of the easiest and user-friendly automation tools, IFTTT has simple conditions to build automated workflows.
These workflows, also called applets, can be anything – from running your social media apps to automating your smart home by integrating with digital voice assistants.
It is important to note that IFTTT is a low-code automation tool that allows you to build in-house integrations if you want.
- Bold UX and easy UI: IFTTT is popular for its intuitive UI and bold UX design. This platform offers a unique user experience and is perfect to build simple workflows.
- Pre-built templates: IFTTT has several pre-built applets that are ready to use.
- Has a Forever Free plan with unlimited applets
- Paid plan starts at $3.99/month
IFTTT has a separate plan for Developers starting at $199/year and plan for Team that is based on pay as you grow.
These are a few Zapier alternatives that are worth giving a shot.
Each platform is unique and has something important to offer.
So, choose the tool that is ideal for your requirements and can help you scale.
While Zapier continues to be the pioneer in the automation space, the competition has become fierce with so many other tools diversifying the field.
As a consumer, you know it’s great news.
Make sure you utilize the free trials for any tool you choose and of course, try as many tools as you can.
This way, you will know which tool is best suited for your needs.
Pritha Bose is a content marketing person working with global brands to drive organic growth and brand visibility. She writes on business & sales automation, consumer marketing, advertisement, social media marketing, etc, and has successfully contributed to G2Crowd, Martech Advisor, JeffBullas, Smart Insights, and more. Currently, Pritha is the Senior Content Marketer at Automate.io