When it comes to building a successful business from the ground up, the customer experience plays a major role.
The knack is not in the customer relationship itself but rather in building and maintaining that rapport throughout the lifecycle of a customer.
In this blog post, we have compiled customer relationship management quotes to inspire you.
Have a look and share the ones that resonated with you the most!
Unforgettable Customer Relationship Management Quotes
Here are some quotes on why building customer relationships is important.
- “Integrity is important in building relationships. And is the foundation upon which many other qualities for success are built, such as respect, dignity and trust.” – John C. Maxwell
- “CRM is your GPS to a better route on your Business Development journey.” ― Bobby Darnell
- “Yes, CRM is all about Customer Relationship Management … but it is also about prospect relationships.” ― Bobby Darnell
- “If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand.” – Howard Schultz
- “One customer well taken care of could be more valuable than $10,000 worth of advertising.” – Jim Rohn
- “The more you engage with customers, the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what you should be doing.” – John Russell
- “What we really need is a mindset shift that will make us relevant to today’s consumers, a mindset shift from telling to selling to building relationships.” – Jim Stengel
Inspiring Quotes on the Importance of Customer Service
- “Marketing is not promoting and selling services or products, it is how your business is seen from the customer’s point of view.”
― Mac Duke
- “Good service is good business.” — Siebel Ad
Couldn’t agree more! According to a popular survey, 84% of businesses that work on improving their customer experience and service have reported an increase in their revenue.
Here are some more quotes on the value of customer service:
- “The customer is why we are here. If we take good care of them, they’ll give us good reason to come back.” – Jenny McKenzie
- “The purpose of business is to create and keep a customer.”– Peter Drucker
- “In this fast-paced digitally connected world, your competitor is only a WhatsApp message away. Be reachable by every medium possible”
― Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “I have come to realize that customers love companies that make them feel good about themselves—companies that reflect what they, the customers, believe about themselves. Customers fall in love with the company that says to them, ‘You are unique. You are great. We are the only ones who can make you feel that way. Fall in love with us and we will continue to make you feel great.’” – J.N. Halm
- “If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.”
― Jason Langella
- “A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.” – Michael LeBoeuf
- “The customer’s perception is your reality.” – Kate Zabriskie
- “Revolve your world around the customer and more customers will revolve around you.” – Heather Williams
- “It takes months to find a customer, seconds to lose one.” – Vince Lombardi
- “When the customer comes first, the customer will last.” – Robert Half
- “Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement.” – J. C. Penny
- “A brand is what a business does, reputation is what people remember.” – Ted Rubin
- “Patronage by loyal customers yields 65 percent of a typical business’ volume.”– American Management Association
- “A business absolutely devoted to Customer Service Excellence will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.”– Sir Henry Ford
- “To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” – Don Alden Adams
- “Biggest question: Isn’t it really ‘customer helping’ rather than customer service? And wouldn’t you deliver better service if you thought of it that way?” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “The most important adage and the only adage is, the customer comes first, whatever the business, the customer comes first.” – Kerry Stokes
- “People expect good service but few are willing to give it.” – Robert Gately
- “Customer service represents the heart of a brand in the hearts of its customers.” – Kate Nasser
- “Sales without Customer Service is like stuffing money into a pocket full of holes.” – David Tooman
- “You can’t outsource relationship building.” – Scott Stratten
- “The absolute fundamental aim is to make money out of satisfying customers.”– Sir John Egan
- “Satisfaction is a rating. Loyalty is a brand.” – Shep Hyken
Related article: Customer Experience Quotes That Help Anybody in CX
Any successful business is fuelled by a happy and satisfied clientele. The customer-brand relationship is a vital component of this success model.
Like any other relationship in our personal and professional life, maintaining a strong bond requires mutual effort and understanding from both ends.
We hope these quotes on customer relationship management inspire you to strengthen this important rapport.
If you liked this collection, take a look at some others like it: