When it comes to building a successful business from the ground up, the customer experience plays a major role.
The knack is not in the customer relationship itself but rather in building and maintaining that rapport throughout the lifecycle of a customer.
Outstanding customer service leads to higher levels of customer satisfaction.
In this blog post, we have compiled customer relationship management quotes to inspire and leave you with happy customers!
Have a look at these quotes about customer service and share the ones that resonated with you the most!
Unforgettable Customer Relationship Management Quotes
Here are some great customer service quotes on why building customer relationships is important.
After all, happy customers = Wealthy business!
- “Integrity is important in building relationships. And is the foundation upon which many other qualities for success are built, such as respect, dignity and trust.” – John C. Maxwell
- “CRM is your GPS to a better route on your Business Development journey.” ― Bobby Darnell
- “Yes, CRM is all about Customer Relationship Management … but it is also about prospect relationships.” ― Bobby Darnell
- “If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand.” – Howard Schultz
- “One customer well taken care of could be more valuable than $10,000 worth of advertising.” – Jim Rohn
- “The more you engage with customers, the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what you should be doing.” – John Russell
- “What we really need is a mindset shift that will make us relevant to today’s consumers, a mindset shift from telling to selling to building relationships.” – Jim Stengel
10 Great Customer Service Quotes To Motivate You
In any field, staying motivated is hard. In the domain of customer service and customer relationship management, it can be quite challenging to stay motivated with a bright smile on your face every day.
If you lack the motivation needed for outstanding customer service, look at these inspirational quotes to fill you with the positivity you need.
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” – Don Alden Adams, President of Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
- “The world is moved not only by the mighty shoves of the heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker.” – Helen Keller, Author and Political Activist
- “One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others.” – Lewis Carroll, Writer and Mathematician
- “A lot of people have fancy things to say about customer service, but it’s just a day-in, day-out, ongoing, never-ending, persevering, compassionate kind of activity.” – Christopher McCormick, CEO of L.L Bean
- “If you make a sale, you can make a living. If you make an investment of time and good service in a customer, you can make a fortune.” – Jim Rohn, Author and Motivational Speaker
- “Customer service represents the heart of a brand in the hearts of its customers.” – Kate Nasser, Speaker and Trainer
- “Goodwill is the only asset that competition cannot undersell or destroy.” – Marshall Field, Founder Marshall Field and Company
- “Here is a simple but powerful rule: Always give people more than what they expect to get.” – Nelson Boswell, Author of Inner Peace
- “Service, in short, is not what you do, but who you are. It is a way of living that you need to bring to everything you do, if you are to bring it to your customer interactions.” – Betsy Sanders, Author Fabled Service
Exceptional Customer Service Motivational Quotes From Global Business Leaders
To act like a leader, you need to think like a leader.
Take a look at these great customer service quotes from world-class leaders.
With Apple products being the essence of customer-oriented themes, there is no doubt Steve Jobs lived and breathed outstanding customer service and customer satisfaction.
Here is what he had to say about customer service.
- “You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology, not the other way around.”
- “Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.”
- “You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.”
- “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.”
- “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
Amazon is the best in its game due to its exceptional customer service. Jeff Bezos prioritized customer service from the beginning, which is why Amazon is a multi-billion dollar company today.
Here are some good customer service quotes from the chief himself.
- “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell six friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000.”
- “We’ve had three big ideas at Amazon that we’ve stuck with for 18 years, and they’re the reason we’re successful: Put the customer first. Invent. And be patient.”
- “It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.”
- “If you’re competitor-focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer-focused allows you to be more pioneering.”
- “The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you. It just works.”
Bill Gates is a business pioneer who built a multi-billion dollar company from the ground up. Among other things, services dedicated to customer satisfaction made Microsoft one of the world’s greatest companies.
Here are some excellent customer service quotes from Bill Gates.
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
- “In business, the idea of measuring what you are doing, picking the measurements that count like customer satisfaction and performance… you thrive on that.”
- “Every day we’re saying, ‘How can we keep this customer happy? How can we get ahead in innovation by doing this?’ Because if we don’t, somebody else will.”
- “Customers want high quality at low prices and they want it now.”
- “We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
Tickle Some Funny Bones: 10 Funny Customer Service Quotes
Customer service and relationship management is a tough and crucial subject matter.
While it can get quite arduous, it is important to take yourself ever so lightly and make the best of the situations at hand.
We have gathered a few funny customer service quotes.
Why so serious?
- “Customer: A person who indirectly pays for all your vacations, hobbies, and golf games and gives you the opportunity to better yourself.”– Unknown
- “Swallowing your pride occasionally will never give you indigestion.” – Unknown
- “Sales without Customer Service is like stuffing money into a pocket full of holes.” – David Tooman, Customer Service Professional
- “Thank you for calling customer service. If you’re calm and rational, press 1. If you’re a whiner, press 2. If you’re a hot head, press 3” – Randy Glasbergen
- “Your satisfaction is our top priority. So if you could try to act really satisfied, that would be a big help.” – Randy Glasbergen
- “Customers are like teeth. Ignore them and they’ll go away.” – Jerry Flanagan, State Farm Agent
- “Rule 1: The customer is always right. Rule 2: If the customer is ever wrong, re-read Rule 1.” – Stew Leonard
- “Deep down, we believe that the problem, to put it simply, is THEM. They, of course, believe WE are the problem.” – Unknown
- “Although your customers won’t love you if you give bad service, your competitors will.” – Kate Zabriskie, Founder Business Training Works
- “A brand not responding on Twitter is like hanging up the phone on customers. With millions watching.” – Dave Kerpen, Co-founder of Likable Media
Great Customer Service Quotes From Movies and TV Shows
What better way to get inspired than from your favorite tv shows and movies?
Presenting the best CRM quotes from the big screen.
- “Best way to sell something: don’t sell anything. Earn awareness, respect and trust of those who might buy.” – Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- “Just because something works doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.” — Shuri, Black Panther (2018)
- “My number one rule is to hope for the best and plan for the worst.” — Noah Vosen, The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)
- “You have to do everything you can, you have to work your hardest, and if you do, if you stay positive, you have a shot at a silver lining.” — Pat Solitano, Jr., in Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
- “But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” — Rocky, Rocky Balboa (2006)
Inspiring Quotes on the Importance of Customer Service
- “Marketing is not promoting and selling services or products, it is how your business is seen from the customer’s point of view.” ― Mac Duke
- “Good service is good business.” — Siebel Ad
Here are some more quotes about customer service to keep the inspiration flowing:
- “The customer is why we are here. If we take good care of them, they’ll give us good reason to come back.” – Jenny McKenzie
- “The purpose of business is to create and keep a customer.”– Peter Drucker
- “In this fast-paced digitally connected world, your competitor is only a WhatsApp message away. Be reachable by every medium possible” — Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “I have come to realize that customers love companies that make them feel good about themselves—companies that reflect what they, the customers, believe about themselves. Customers fall in love with the company that says to them, ‘You are unique. You are great. We are the only ones who can make you feel that way. Fall in love with us and we will continue to make you feel great.’” – J.N. Halm
- “If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.” — Jason Langella
- “A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.” – Michael LeBoeuf
- “The customer’s perception is your reality.” – Kate Zabriskie
- “Revolve your world around the customer and more customers will revolve around you.” – Heather Williams
- “It takes months to find a customer, seconds to lose one.” – Vince Lombardi
- “When the customer comes first, the customer will last.” – Robert Half
- “Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement.” – J. C. Penny
- “A brand is what a business does, reputation is what people remember.” – Ted Rubin
- “Patronage by loyal customers yields 65 percent of a typical business’ volume.”– American Management Association
- “A business absolutely devoted to Customer Service Excellence will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.”– Sir Henry Ford
- “To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” – Don Alden Adams
- “Biggest question: Isn’t it really ‘customer helping’ rather than customer service? And wouldn’t you deliver better service if you thought of it that way?” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “The most important adage and the only adage is, the customer comes first, whatever the business, the customer comes first.” – Kerry Stokes
- “People expect good service but few are willing to give it.” – Robert Gately
- “Customer service represents the heart of a brand in the hearts of its customers.” – Kate Nasser
- “You can’t outsource relationship building.” – Scott Stratten
- “The absolute fundamental aim is to make money out of satisfying customers.”– Sir John Egan
- “Satisfaction is a rating. Loyalty is a brand.” – Shep Hyken
Any successful business is fuelled by a happy and satisfied clientele. The customer-brand relationship is a vital component of this success model.
Like any other relationship in our personal and professional life, maintaining a strong bond requires mutual effort and understanding from both ends.
Before we wrap up here’s the customer service quote of the day – “Earn your success based on service to others, not at the expense of others.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
We hope this selection of customer service quotes inspires you to strengthen this important rapport.
If you liked this collection, take a look at some others like it: