It’s for good reason that experts are talking about ‘the great digital shift‘ across industries. And, real estate is no exception to this great shift of our era!
Real estate has become extremely competitive, with over 1.56 million licensed realtors working in the US as of May 2022!
To navigate the boat of your real estate agency in the murky waters of this digital shift, it would be foolish to miss out on email marketing in the real estate industry. Just take a look at how many home searches begin on the internet!
So, to make life just a bit easier for realtors, we’ve identified the 8 best email software marketing for realtors in the market in 2023.
You’ll also learn about the benefits of email marketing, along with the pricing, features, and USPs of each real estate email marketing software.
Benefits of Email Marketing for Realtors
Let’s look at the key benefits of email marketing for people in the real estate business.
1. Email has the highest ROI in digital marketing
We’ll let the number talk first. For each dollar that’s invested in email marketing, companies can expect a return of $42!
You don’t have to be a financial guru to see that this is a pretty huge return on investment by any industry standards. It wouldn’t be a smart long-term strategy to ignore such a huge channel of communication.
2. It encourages higher client engagement
By using well-crafted email newsletters and targeted email campaigns, client engagement with your brand is sure to shoot up. It keeps you in the clients’ minds as the go-to expert for all their real estate queries.
Remember, clients are more likely to recommend you to their friends and family if they engage regularly with your agency.
3. Many leads prefer to be contacted by email over a call
Most younger homebuyers, especially millennials, would prefer to be contacted through email over a cold call. The conversion rates for emails are much higher than cold calls too!
4. Generate more leads with targeted email campaigns
With good email marketing software for real estate, you’ll be able to download and personalize email templates, segment your contact list, and score leads based on their interactions with your firm.
You can use all this excellent data to send out targeted emails to the right customer at the right time to generate more quality leads.
These are the most important benefits of having a great email marketing software for real estate. Let’s take a look at the very email marketing software for realtors.
Read more: What is a CRM in Real Estate? Cheat Sheet for Realtors
8 Top Email Marketing Software for Real Estate in 2023
Now, let’s take a quick look at the best email marketing tools you can use for your real estate marketing.
MailChimp is one of the most popular email marketing software available in the market today. MailChimp’s user-friendly UI and selection of email templates make it a very easy tool to use for your real estate email marketing needs.
Some of the best features of Mailchimp are:
- Great Customer Segmentation: You can segment your contacts based on factors like postal code and interactions with your real estate agency. According to some experts, segmenting based on postal code can increase click-through rates by 49%!
- Great Selection of Email Templates: MailChimp offers easily customizable email templates for realtors. Personalize the best templates for optimum results
- Small Businesses can opt for the ‘Pay As You Go’ Plan: This feature allows small businesses to purchase email credits instead of paying a monthly fee. You can just buy the credits you would need depending on your needs.
|Starting Price||‘Standard subscription’ is $17 per month, going up to $299 per month for a ‘premium plan’|
|Trial Period||No trial period. A free plan is available for up to 500 contacts|
|Customer Support||24/7 email and chat support for the ‘Standard subscription’|
|Best Features||Predictive segmentation, advanced segmentation, and 300+ available integrations|
Read more: 13 Mailchimp Alternatives With Pricing, Comparison Tables
HubSpot CRM has emerged as one of the leaders in the CRM industry. HubSpot has divided its different services into five separate ‘hubs’. Each ‘hub’ is dedicated to one particular area like marketing or sales.
For real estate email marketing, HubSpot’s Marketing Hub would be the place to visit in order to target inbound marketing leads.
Some of the best features of HubSpot include:
- Integration with 1,000+ apps: HubSpot offers automated integrations with around 1000 apps, including Zillow. And no, you don’t need to write lengthy code to be able to do this!
- Features scalability as your agency grows: One of the USPs of HubSpot is its scalability. No matter the size of your business or the rate of your growth, this CRM prides itself on keeping up with you.
- Offers a free lifetime plan: HubSpot offers a free lifetime plan. However, some of the features would be limited, and the HubSpot watermark would appear as well.
|Starting Price||The ‘Starter Paid Plan’ begins at $45 per month, going up to $3,600 for the ‘Enterprise Plan’|
|Trial Period||30-Day Trial Period|
|Available Customer Support||Chat, Email, or Phone depending on your plan|
|Best Features||Omni-channel marketing automation, social media management|
Read more: 8 Surprisingly Awesome HubSpot Alternatives
EngageBay is now one of the leaders in the all-in-one marketing software industry.
Known for its quick and easy-to-use interface, EngageBay is a great option, especially for small and medium-sized enterprises. For realtors, EngageBay can be helpful in email marketing, CRM, and marketing automation, all integrated into one dashboard.
Here are some of the best features of EngageBay CRM:
- Very User-Friendly: With EngageBay CRM in place, you don’t need to learn how to code to create landing pages or email templates. It features easy drag-and-drop builders that even realtors with zero coding experience can use easily.
- Excellent Features for Free Users: EngageBay’s email marketing platform has features like email template builders, email broadcasts, and autoresponders available for the free pricing plan as well.
- Quick Customer Support: EngageBay also offers prompt and helpful customer support via email, chat, and phone to help you with any issues you may face while using it.
|Starting Price||EngageBay Marketing Platform starts at $11.04 per user per month. The All-in-one hub starts at $12.74 per user per month.|
|Trial Period||There is a trial period, and also free basic lifelong plans|
|Available Customer Support||Live chat support for free users, and phone support for paid users|
|Best Features||Landing page builder, Email broadcasting, Email template builder|
Read also: Real Estate Marketing Automation: A Guide For Real Estate Agents
4. Keap (formerly InfusionSoft)
Keap (formerly InfusionSoft) is another great option for realtors looking to scale up their email marketing automation. One interesting aspect of Keap is its great referral email programs that will come in handy for realtors.
Some of the unique features of Keap are:
- Build custom mailing lists: Keap (Max Classic plan) allows you to build custom mailing lists and automatically scores the leads based on their interactions with your real estate agency.
- Automated Appointment Scheduling Feature: Keap also offers an automated appointment scheduling system, which makes it easier for realtors to manage all their appointments in one place.
- Easy-to-use Interface: The user interface is easy to use. It allows people with no coding experience to create web pages and emails.
|Starting Price||The ‘Keap Lite Plan’ starts at $79 per month, going up to $159 for the ‘Keap Max Plan’|
|Trial Period||It offers a free trial period, but no free plan|
|Available Customer Support||Live chat support|
|Best Features||Customer segmentation, promotions management|
Read more: 10 Emails Real Estate Agents Should Send to Every Lead
GetResponse is yet another great email marketing software solution for realtors. Created in 1997, this software will be easy to learn for most realtors.
In addition to email marketing, GetResponse also offers features like webinar hosting and building landing pages. Here are some of the best features of GetResponse:
- Great Variety of Sign-up Forms: GetResponse has a robust drag-and-drop system of creating sign-up forms that can be integrated with third-party apps as well.
- List Management Made Easy: Users can import contact lists, assign engagement scores automatically, and create custom form fields to capture more leads and stay up-to-date with each contact.
|Starting Price||$15.58 per month for up to 1,000 contacts, going up to $441.98 for up to 100,000 contacts|
|Trial Period||Offers a Free Plan, with 30-day trial of premium features|
|Available Customer Support||Live chat and email support|
|Best Features||API Integrations, Email templates|
Read also: 15 Easy Steps to Start Real Estate Email Marketing Like a Pro
ActiveCampaign is a software that specializes in customer experience automation. This includes integrating email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM on a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
Some of the greatest aspects of ActiveCampaign are:
- Over 500 pre-built automations for email and marketing: This feature allows you to send automated emails to contacts for different stages of the sales funnel. You can access these automations from the dashboard itself.
- Social and Behavioral data in CRM: ActiveCampaign features all the relevant customer behavior data. This makes it easier to segment email lists and personalize them.
- Live Chat Support for your Website: This is another great ActiveCampaign feature that allows you to capture new leads through live chat support for your real estate website.
|Starting Price||$29 per month for ‘Marketing + CRM Lite Plan’, going up to $149 per month for the ‘Professional Plan’|
|Trial Period||Free trial for 14 days up to 100 contacts|
|Available Customer Support||Live chat and email support|
|Best Features||Sales & marketing automation, email segmentation|
Read also: 14 Real Estate Lead Generation Tips That Will Have Your Phone Ringing
7. Sendinblue (Brevo)
Sendinblue (Brevo) has become a key player in the email marketing software industry. The software was initially developed with the goal of affordable email marketing on a small budget. It was primarily aimed at small businesses.
Sendinblue (Brevo) has since widened its scope to large and medium enterprises as well.
Here are some of the unique selling points of Sendinblue (Brevo):
- Great value for money: Staying true to its roots, Sendinblue (Brevo) offers relatively advanced features for a lesser price. This makes it one of the most budget-friendly email marketing software for realtors.
- Pay based on campaigns: Unlike most other email marketing software tools, Sendinblue (Brevo) allows you to pay based on the number of email campaigns. Most other software with similar functions charge based on the number of contacts you have.
- Great email automation: Sendinblue (Brevo) offers its clients functional, workflow-based automation for email campaigns.
|Starting Price||Free Plan for unlimited contacts & 300 emails per day; ‘Starter Plan’ is $25 for 20,000 emails per month|
|Trial Period||14-day free trial|
|Available Customer Support||Live chat and email support for all pricing plans|
|Best Features||Great pricing plans, unlimited contacts for all pricing plans|
Read also: Sendinblue (Brevo) Pricing: What You Need to Know Before Signing Up
8. Salesforce Pardot
Salesforce Pardot functions as an add-on to the central Salesforce hub and offers many (though not all) marketing automation features through its integration with the CRM systems.
Due to its pricing, it may not be the first choice for small or medium-sized businesses. If you’re already using Salesforce, then this would be a great add-on feature that cannot be missed. However, Salesforce Pardot has fewer integrations with other apps. It also offers advanced features like A/B Testing only in the Pro Plan, and not the basic plan.
Some of the best features of Salesforce Pardot include:
- Email marketing analytics: This is one of the strong points of Salesforce Pardot. Features like A/B Testing can help you re-work your email marketing strategy to attract quality leads for your real estate company.
- Email Personalization: Pardot integrates with the CRM system, and tracks a variety of metrics like customer behavior, and interactions with the website. It then creates AI-driven, personalized options for messaging clients based on the large amount of data gathered through the CRM.
|Starting Price||$1,250 per month up to 10,000 contacts|
|Trial Period||No trial period|
|Available Customer Support||Live chat and email support|
|Best Features||Options for enhanced data visualizations, excellent lead management tools|
Read more: Pardot Pricing, Features, Reviews, and Affordable Alternatives
Which Email Marketing Software Should I Use?
As a realtor, it really depends on each real estate agency which email marketing software would be the right fit for you.
For instance, if you are a medium-sized firm, and you already use Salesforce CRM, then Salesforce Pardot would be a good option for you to consider.
On the other hand, smaller agencies or agencies that are just getting themselves established would do well with an easy, intuitive CRM system like EngageBay for their needs.
So, keeping factors like your marketing budget, number of contacts, and marketing automation feature you require, you have to decide the best-suited email marketing software for your needs.
If you would like some more help, you can schedule a demo with our sales team.
👉Ready to skyrocket your email engagement rates? Uncover the top trigger email marketing tactics in our extensive guide! 🚀