An Engagebay user profile defines your identity in the platform. This is a significant part of the system because it contains information essential to the very basic processes involved in the platform. Like your login credential, the email you set here becomes the default sender email for the campaigns you send. It is also the email that receives notification for any activity happening in the platform that has a notification set up. You can define your email signature here and so on.
The admin can configure not only his account but can also view and update the information of other users. The admin can do this under “Account Settings”. He can update the following information:
1. Name -The name of the user on the account.
2. Email -The primary email on the account which is also the email used to login to EngageBay.
3. Password - The user's password to login to EngageBay.
4. Role -The role of the user in relation to the business. This is mainly defined due to the access level provided to a certain role.
5. Signature - The email signature that will appear when you send emails using EngageBay.
6. Account avatar/image - The picture of the user or any image he chose to associate with the platform relating to his/her access.
The steps below guides you on how to get your updates done under “Account Settings”.
1. Click on account avatar on the upper right side of your EngageBay screen, then go to “Account Settings”, then go to user option on the left side and click on your account or the account you want to update.
2. This will allow you to change “name”, “email”, “password”, role,, “signature” and “account avatar/image”. Once you are done with the changes, be sure to press the update button below.
As a user, you will have more detailed access under preferences. You can access and update the following information:
1. Name - The name of the user on the account.
2. Password - The user's password to login to EngageBay.
3. Role -The role of the user in relation to the business. This is mainly defined due to the access level provided to a certain role.
4. Timezone -the system will allow you to define the time zone of your choice. The time zone you will set here is the time zone that will be used across all EngageBay features within your own EngageBay account.
5. Phone number. - your phone number.
6. Currency - You can define the currency here and it will be used all across your EngageBay account.
7. Date Format -You can choose the date format you want to use in your EngageBay account.
8. Signature - The email signature that will appear when you send emails from EngageBay.
9. Account avatar/image. -The picture of the user or any image he chose to associate with the platform relating to his/her access.
The steps below will guide you in updating account information under “Preferences”.
1. Click your account avatar located on the upper right side of the screen, then click on "Preferences". Then choose “Profile Settings”.
2. This will allow you to change all your settings on your account.
Note: If you updated your "Email" or the "Password" or both. Please make sure you log out of your account and then log back in using the updated info. Anyway, if you change primary email, the system will log you off automatically and send verification email so that you can verify the new email address before you can log back in.
I wanted to recommend EngageBay to all those small businesses out there that are looking to grow their businesses through a marketing and sales automation platform. We've been able to see a great adaption of our agency clients to the EngageBay platform and being able to leverage their digital marketing efforts.