Engagebay Pop-up form is a lead capturing system. As the name suggests - a"pop-up" is a form that pops up or on your webpages. It’s a way to get the user to respond to a "call to action".
You can strategically create these forms to capture leads based on their behavioural patterns. These pop-ups can be targeted on returning visitors, visitors spending a certain amount of time on the page, browsed through a certain portion of the page or even to someone who is trying to exit the page.
This steps below will guide you in creating popup forms in EngageBay.
1. On your dashboard, hover your mouse over "Forms" tab, click on 'Popup Forms', then press on 'Create Popup Form' button to start creating a pop-up form.
2. Name your form and choose what form type and position it would show up through the Style tab
3. The 'Call to Action' tab would allow you to either disable or enable call to actions. You would also have an option to change the text on the form itself.
4. The 'Themes' tab allows you to choose from available themes for your form.
5. The "Look & Feel" sub-tab under 'Design' tab allows you to make changes to the form design.
6.The 'Fields' sub-tab under the "Design" tab will allow you to modify existing fields or add new ones.
7. The 'Thank You' options under "Settings" tab allows you to set a redirect URL for a thank you page or use a small popup window as a thank you for each subscriber.
8. The 'Main Settings' sub-tab under "Settings" tab allows you to set a 'Conditions' and 'Display Options' as well.
9. You could also enable and set up double opt-in Email.
I wanted to recommend EngageBay to all those small businesses out there that are looking to grow their businesses through a marketing and sales automation platform. We've been able to see a great adaption of our agency clients to the EngageBay platform and being able to leverage their digital marketing efforts.